United Against Violence of Greater Dayton (UAVGD)
Sponsored by Samaritan Behavioral Health
Be the Hope. Stop the violence killing you, our families and our community.
United Against Violence is a collaboration of people and organizations committed to changing the culture of violence through the development of knowledge and skills to bring systemic change resulting in a safe community.
Reduce Part I and Part II Violent Crimes in designated Montgomery County neighborhoods (Westwood, North Riverdale, Harrison Township and Trotwood), thus ultimately reducing group-member involved (GMI) gun violence.
- Strengthen Violence Prevention and Intervention for Youth
- Second Step Program
- Decisions for Your Life Program
- Equip Parents and Families to Succeed
- Family Engagement Programs
- Strengthen Violence Prevention and Intervention for Young Adults
- Young Adult Focus Council
- Educate the Community that Violence can be Prevented
For additional information and resources United Against Violence of Greater Dayton – visit us at Elizabeth Place, 4th Floor, 601 Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, Dayton, Oh 45417-3424, or call.:
- William Bailey 937-734-3491 – Decisions for Your Life Program
- Michelle Dilts Gibson 937-734-3493- Decisions for Your Life Program, Family Engagement
- Alicia McCollum 937-734-3484 – Young Adult Focus Council
- Anissa Patrick – 937- 204-9228 – Second Step