Making A Difference. Offering Hope.
To schedule an appointment, call Samaritan Behavioral Health at 937-734-4310 or 937-734-4311
Program Participants: Adults18 and older
Samaritan Behavioral Health’s Substance Abuse Services offer the following to any adult living in Montgomery County:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid addiction using buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone); neltrexone (Vivitrol); All MAT services require participation in group and individual counseling.
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling, and Case Management.
- Services to treat abuse and addiction to alcohol, cocaine, barbiturates, marijuana, heroin, and other addictive substances.
- Project Dawn – Training in the use and distribution of Naloxone (Narcan) Kits.
- Combined Substance Abuse and Mental Health Counseling.
Project Dawn Aims To Stop Overdose Deaths from Fox 45 website Project DAWN is a community-based drug overdose education and naloxone distribution program. It is a service offered by Samaritan Behavioral Health at the CrisisCare offices through funding from the ADAMHS Board and in conjunction with the MAT program. DAWN stands for Death Avoidance with Naloxone (Narcan).
Samaritan Behavioral Health, Inc. is Now Offering Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services for Opioid Addiction
CrisisCare entrance, Elizabeth Place 1st Floor 601 Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Dayton, Oh 45417-3424
- Medicaid Patients Accepted
These services funded in part by the Montgomery County Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board.