Outpatient Services – Preble
Youth and Adult Outpatient Services
Making A Difference. Offering Hope.
To speak with someone, call Samaritan Behavioral Health
937-456-1915 Eaton Office
Hot Line and Crisis Services 24 hours a day/7 days a week, call 1-800-532-3097
Program Participants: Individuals of all ages and their families
Samaritan Behavioral Health’s Youth and Adult Outpatient Services offer the following to adults, adolescents, and children living in Preble County.
- Behavioral health assessments to determine the nature and extent of mental health and/or substance abuse problems/concerns.
- Recommendations regarding mental health services that address presenting problems/symptoms.
- An individualized service plan with therapeutic goals developed in collaboration with the patient/family.
- Individual and family counseling.
- Referral to psychiatric services if it appears that medication may be beneficial.
- Ongoing psychiatric medication management.
- Case Management (Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment) services to further support therapeutic interventions and link patient/family to community resources.
- Cherry Street Clubhouse– A respectful, restorative environment for those who have been socially and vocationally challenged by mental illness.
- Telehealth Services – Psychiatric services via a camera and a computer.
Where help for life’s challenges is openly sought and compassionately given.
To provide mental health and addiction services that touch, teach, and heal.
Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork
To make an appointment call Access to Care at 937-734-4310 or 937-734-4311
2172 – A US Rt. 127 North, Eaton, Ohio 45320
St. Pauls’ United Methodist Church on Mondays – 301 E. Main St. New Paris, Ohio 45347
First Congregational Christian Church – 116 Fifth St. Greenville, Ohio 45331
Medicaid Patients Accepted
Samaritan Behavioral Health/Preble is partially funded by the Preble County Mental Health and Recovery Board.