Making A Difference. Offering Hope
To speak with someone 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, call Samaritan Behavioral Health at 937-224-4646. Business calls 937-734-9482.
Samaritan Behavioral Health’s CrisisCare Program offers the following services to any adult, adolescent or child regardless of their ability to pay:
- Hotline – 24-hour suicide prevention and crisis counseling telephone line.
- Warmline – 24-hour supportive telephone counseling service.
- Screening & Triage – Evaluation of crisis needs with follow-up recommendations for service.
- Emergency Walk-Ins – Face-to-face crisis intervention.
- Pre-Hospital Screening – Health Officers evaluate whether a person needs to be hospitalized due to life threatening circumstances.
- Mobile Crisis Services – Crisis intervention services provided at residences and/or in the community for those who are at risk of harm to themselves or others.
- Crisis Counseling – Provides counseling up to 4 sessions for acute stabilization and on-going support.
- Crisis Debriefing – Services are available for individuals or groups involved in traumatic events.
Elizabeth Place, 1st floor, 601 Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, Dayton, Ohio 45412-3424
These services funded in part by the Montgomery County Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board.