Adolescent Substance Abuse Services
Making A Difference. Offering Hope.
To schedule an appointment, call Samaritan Behavioral Health, Inc.
937-734-4310 or 937-734-4311
Program Participants: Youth (12-17)
Samaritan Behavioral Health’s Adolescent Substance Abuse Services offers the following substance abuse disorder services to youth.
- Substance abuse assessments to determine the nature and extent of the problem;
- Recommendations regarding services that address presenting problems/symptoms;
- Family education about drug use, addiction and emotional issues;
- Group, family, and individual counseling;
- Case management services to further support therapeutic interventions and link patient/family to community resources.
Where help for life’s challenges is openly sought and compassionately given.
To provide mental health and addiction services that touch, teach, and heal.
Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork